Become a Member of the Friends of Dard Hunter.
Learn about papermaking and grow your artistic and scholarly knowledge by joining the Friends of Dard Hunter.
Connect to a knowledgeable community, and meet fellow papermakers and artists at our world-class conferences.
- A monthly members’ email newsletter shares organizational and member news, conference information, & doings & happenings in the world of papermaking.
- The Bull & Branch, the annual printed newsletter. Each year’s group of articles focuses on a theme, & includes handmade paper samples from our members.
- The Bull & Branch Press also publishes two printed postcards or paper ephemera delivered to your mailbox each year.
- Online access to an archive of past Bull & Branch issues, 1981 to present.
- Online access to an archive of past monthly members’ email newsletters.
- Access to share your Doings & Happenings in the monthly members' email, and access to the FDH blog to promote your exhibitions, articles, announcements, and work.
- Your profile in the FDH Membership Directory,& online access to the complete membership database, as well as to the directory of members.
- Exhibition opportunities open only to members.
- Eligibility to serve on the Executive Council & Board of Directors (ECBOD).
WHAT DOES YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT?
The Friends of Dard Hunter is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership dues support: The production of Bull & Branch Press projects; development of annual conferences and members’ exhibitions; a stipend for our Executive Director; and costs associated with publicity, communications, and membership development.
A portion of your membership fee goes directly to support the Dard Hunter collection at the Robert C. Williams Museum of Papermaking (this excludes student memberships). In addition to this support, we encourage you to become a paper museum member.
Be a part of the mission to educate and promote the art, craft, history, and
technology of papermaking, in the spirit of Dard Hunter.
HOW TO BECOME A FDH MEMBER
To pay by check, you may download the PDF.
The membership year follows a calendar year from January 1 through December 31. International (outside US) members add $10 to their membership fee.
An increase in dues was approved by the FDH membership at the 2017 annual meeting in Atlanta, GA.
- Student: $25.00
- Individual: $55.00
- Family: $70.00
- Library (non-profit): $55.00
- Company/Institution: $100.00
- Patron: $125.00
- Sustaining: $500.00
- Life: $1,000.00
SPONSOR FDH ACTIVITIES
Interested in being a sponsor? You can support Bull & Branch Press publications, scholarships, exhibitions, and more. Please contact email@example.com for more information.